Smallest Fluorostar with one monitor on the mainframe suited for small rooms.
All-in-one, lightweight system with a small footprint
Versatile applications including vascular capabilities
Superb image quality with point-and-shoot operation
The improved OEC Fluorostar is the most lightweight and agile full-sized OEC C-arm ever developed.
However, don’t underestimate the power and versatility of this truly compact C-arm. Providing beautiful image quality in applications from basic orthopedic to vascular, the OEC Fluorostar can be moved and positioned quickly in most any type of procedure room.
- All-in-one, lightweight system with a small footprint
- Versatile applications including vascular capabilities
- Superb image quality with point-and-shoot operation
Simplify your workflow with an all-in-one, lightweight system
- Operated by a simple dualside touchscreen, offering user accessibility from either the left or right side of the C-arm and eliminating the cumbersome keyboard and mouse
- Positioning is made easy with color-coded brake controls
- Move through your workflow easily using the dual touchscreen icons for patient information, image adjustment options, live image tools, post-image processing, and DICOM
- Its wifi connectivity allows you to share exams instantly
Get the clinical versatility you need
Whether you are facing vascular emergencies in the ER or need to identify a tiny fracture in a Physician office, you can expect to produce a high quality image to aid in patient care with the OEC.
Its compact size and affordability makes this system a valuable tool for ICU/CCU departments
The OEC Fluorostar can give you the ability to image right in your emergency room. Great in aiding in quick diagnoses when time is of the essence
The OEC Fluorostar can be the right solution when there are space constraints, but basic imaging is desired
Imaging for cystoscopy, stone retrieval, urodynamics and other urology procedures can be simple and accurate with the OEC Fluorostar. The urologist can check the injection of contrast agent material from the kidney with the Fluorostar’s Cine option.
The compact point-and shoot feature helps for quick diagnosis and patient workflow management.
During procedures like bronchoscopy, spine surgeries or ERCP, the OEC Fluorostar can track the progression of the endoscope.
Superb image quality at a low dose
- The high resolution CCD Camera and 1k x 1k image processing work together to create an optimal image for most any procedure
- The single or dual high-luminance 19” flat-screen, ultra-thin monitors provide staff with the clear crisp images that can enable outstanding patient care
- Preview Collimation helps to reduce overall patient and staff dose through the ability to preview shutter/iris collimator positioning without an exposure
- The system allows users to easily select pre-defined fluoro modes – such as the pediatric option, half dose or pulsed – for imaging anatomy at optimal mA and kV levels
- The use of the Pulsed Mode – with the option between 1 to 8 pulses per second – may result in a decreased dose to patient and staff
[contact-form-7 id=”4843″ title=”GE Anfrage EN”]